A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Finland 2011: Paradise Oskar did it

There will be a longer reaction towards the Finnish and Swedish selections later in the day, when I have more time.

I just want to state how very pleased I am with Finland selecting the song I liked best out of the ten on offer last night. I also think it was the smartest choice and the entry most likely to stand a chance in Düsseldorf.

I also think it is a quality entry, so I don't even care too much about the outcome in May. If it fails to qualify, at least we sent a dignified entry to be proud of.



Paradise Oskar - Da Da Dam (Finland 2011)

More tonight, and by then I hope there will be a better quality clip to share as well. Well done, Finland!

No comments:

Post a Comment