A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm still here...

It has been a week since my last update, but don't give up on me. This very same thing happens every year at around this time. When all entries are ready and the draw is completed and I would have a million things to say, then there is no time.

Last week was a busy one and then there were things to prepare as I fly off to Stockholm in a few hours to assist the recording of the preview shows produced for Sweden and Finland.

So many things to do, so little time. But there will be a lot more activity on this blog again come the end of the week, so don't give up on me just yet...

3 comments:

  1. Can you tell us anything about the format this year? When is it on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The format stays the same - four panel members from Sweden, one from Finland - but the studio is new and pretty.

    The show starts airing on SVT1 on April 19 - don't miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the same member from Finland? Or have they found out that there are other finns in the world that can comment on Eurovision than good old Thomas?

    Mikko

    ReplyDelete