A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

ESC 2012: the official Tobson ranking

Just like last year, I will keep myself amused by ranking all the entries of this year's Eurovision Song Contest according to my own liking. This is also pretty fair to the readers, I think. In the run-up for the contest, we put so much emphasis on how we think the songs will fare, what we think will work, what we think others will like... But what do we really like ourselves in the end? Impressions change - a song you liked very much in the preview might fall flat live and affect your overall opinion. And the other way around. So, here we go. Forty-two songs, forty-two posts. Brace yourselves and please comment when you agree, when you disagree or when you have something to add.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to your commentaries. We agreed initially on quite a many entries and it is exiting to see, if we still do after the contest is over. Some of my favourites disappointed me very much whereas some mediocre entries rose to the occasion.

    I'll keep reading and commenting if I feel like it.

    ReplyDelete