A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Montenegro in Space

I know I didn't predict them to qualify, but I'm a little bit disappointed after all not to have Montenegro in the final.

I was afraid that it would be an audiovisual mess, but I thought it came across pretty well. The space suits are great fun and Nina's vocals were ace. An act like this one would surely have helped to spice up the final considerably.

Sending in something this different is a gamble. Too bad this one didn't pay off, but as their song turned into a big hit at home it hopefully paid off at least in some ways to take part in eurovision.



Who See feat Nina Žižić - Igranka (Montenegro 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment