A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

The taste of Knut

I knew it, didn't I? I predicted Silent Storm to win hands down in Norway and I do believe it was the best choice, the one likely to produce the best result in Copenhagen.

Still, I'm a bit disappointed that Norway left Knut Kippersund Nesdal last out of the four super finalists in the end. His song could have been stronger, but the kid is a star. The confidence, the voice and his ability to handle a minimalist but effective choreography all really impressed.

If there is any justice in the world, his new record deal with Universal will allow him to lay his hands on some great material and record a bright and sparkling pop album that would showcase his abilities even further.

Hopefully Knut is a real winner despite his 4th place. I surely want to see and hear much more of him.



Knut Kippersund Nesdal - The Taste Of You (Norway NF 2014)



Knut Kippersund Nesdal - The Taste Of You

No comments:

Post a Comment