A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Saturday, May 23, 2015

ESC 2015: Tobson top 27

Here is comes - the awkward moment when you have to put your money where your mouth is and try to predict some kind of outcome.

When you try and predict the placings of 27 songs - many of which disturbingly similar in style and content - you are bound to make a lot of arbitrary choices.

Just like the juries did last night when they had to rank all songs in order to get a result. Hasard and co-incidence will have a big finger in the pie that is the final result.

But if they can do it, so can I. Here is my vain attempt of foreseeing the future. In a few hours we will know how wrong I was.

01. Sweden
02. Italy
03. Belgium
04. Russia
05. Australia

06. Slovenia
07. Estonia
08. Norway
09. Israel
10. Latvia

11. Spain
12. Azerbaijan
13. Cyprus
14. Lithuania
15. Romania

16. Serbia
17. Germany
18. Georgia
19. Montenegro
20. Armenia

21. Greece
22. Albania
23. Austria
24. Poland
25. Hungary
26. United Kingdom
27. France

When was the last time you saw this amount of wishful thinking in the same place? In still think there is a risk/chance that there will be someone left without a single point, I think several songs in the region of 06-15 could swap places, but I stand by my top five.

Good luck to everyone and vote until your fingers go numb!

No comments:

Post a Comment